May 26, 2011

Indian curry


Last week, I went to the indian restaurant!

The name is "Sitar", in Kemigawa, chiba.

When I entered the restaurant, I was so surprized.

Because, my friend works there and wearing a beautiful uniform like sari!!
In store, there is decorated by indian goods.
You should check them inside out:)

I went there at 6:3o pm, so many people enjoyed eating.

First, I orderd the tandoori chicken!

It was juicy and spicy. I love it!!

While drinking mango juice, I was waiting for coming the curry:)



I orderd the set-menu.
*you can choice naan or rice.
*2 kinds of curry.
*with salad
This picture is Shrimp and Keema curry.

-Keema means ground meat in India-




Also my friend choice butter chicken curry and vegetable curry.

All of them is strange but good smell of spices.

I feel that indian curry is as if a spicy soup.

I learned that Japanese curry-rice is quite different!



I find the interesting garnishes.


This is chutney which is indian jam of mango.

It taste sweet and like a marmalade jam.

You can eat it with naan.

I enjoy eating naan dropped the hunting honey too.
There is also indian pickle of onion, called achar.

That is so hot like a kimchi.


There are many kinds of genuine india dish.

I was happy and enjoy good time!!

Access

*It takes 12 minutes by walking from JR Kemigawa station.

*It takes 3 minutes by walking from Keisei Kemigawa station.

(I prefer this route, you can find soon!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Noriko:)
    I do wanna try the restaurant!!
    How can I get there??:D
    Few days ago I ate Thai curry and it was quite different from Japanese one.
    I'm going to try Indian one some day.

    ReplyDelete