Jun 23, 2011

Thai Food restaurant!

Sawasdee!!

I went to the Thai food restaurant, TINUN.

It located in the su-k Kaihin makuhari 3F.
(the building in front of Kaihin-makuhari station)



You can feel original booth of Thailand:)

At first, I was confused with the open space.
I felt passing very slow time...

But I could be relaxed soonly!

Here is not Japanese restaurant,
so please enjoy this unique atmosphere!





I rdered  Fresh Spring Roll.

It tasted fresh and spicy, dipping in hot souce was so good!

This drink is a Litichi juice.







  


 

This is a Fried Rice Noodle.
( Japanese say "yaki bi-hun")

Most of Thai food are spicy and hot,
but this souce is very mild.

If you are not good at spicy dish, I recommend this.

On this plate, there are including tofu, eggs, shrimps, beansprouts...and so on.
The left of looks powder is crushed nut.


Last one  was called Graprao.

Stir-fried Spicy Minced Chicken
      with Basil on Rice topped with Fried Egg.

The dish is familir with Japanese taste, I think.
It is like very spicy "soboro" rice.


They were so spicy but good taste.
I learned Japanese dishes are mild and used suger, but these one are adding many kinds of spices and promote our appetite.

Plese enjoy Thai Foods!

Kob Kun Ka!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Im Yu from the class :-)

    I looooove Thai food and corianer!!
    I've been to Tinun with my friend and we ordered Chicken something and spicy noodle, and a bowl of coriander!!!! hmmmmmmmmm your post made me starving so bad :D nice photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi NORIKO!
    I'M YUNA:)

    I know where this restaurant is located!
    Whenever I go and find some restaurants to eat at that building, I always feel trying, but never... because I hasitate for a moment...

    I think I don't feel familiar with the atmosphere because I've never been to Thai. However, your blog made me excited and I've decided to go there in near future;)

    If I go there, I'll order everything which you recommend in this blog because all of dishes looks sooo yummy:9
    Especially "Graprao" looks so nice and it reminds me "nasi-goreng" in Indonasia.
    Did you find any similality between two dishes?

    Your blog made my views of food culture widen!!
    Thank you for telling me your great stoty with TINUN;)

    ReplyDelete