Jul 1, 2011

Harusame Noodles


I like Harusame noodle.

I often eat Soup Harusame Noodle.

It can make instantly like cup noodles.
But more healthy and feel fullness.




Do you know is “harusame” made from?

It’s a mung bean starch.
 (Japanese called; 緑豆Ryokutou,
But it’s not a green bean; ingen-mane.)




Soup harusame have many kinds of flavor.
For example
-Wonton (wantan)
-Egg (kaki-tama)
-Szechuan Hot Noodles (tang-tang-men?)

Especially, I recommend toridashi-tyuka soup.
Chicken base soup and crisp vegetables are good.
And just before eating, you put a pack of ginger into the cup.
The ginger makes your body hot!

There are some advantages of harusame.
l  Low calorie
l  Harusame noodles do not contain any fat or oil (from the company’s web site)
l  Having a diuretic effect
l  Good for the tired body

Harusame noodles have some effectiveness and delicious taste with low in calories.
Because of that, eater can feel of fullness and keep eating regularly.

So it was adopted a proper product for improving the metabolic syndrome!
Here is a more detail. (Japanese)

Of course, harusame noodle is better than high calorie cup ramen.
But if you eat them every meal only, you may get worse.

This is English pages of the company.


*To Rochelle,
 I could not log in and post yesterday because of the site didn't work.

2 comments:

  1. Hello(^^)
    I'm Aya :)*

    I didn't know that harusame is made from.

    I love harusame noodle,
    because it is healthy and low calorie
    than nomal cup noodles!!!

    I really want to eat your recommendation!

    Aya

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello. I didn't know what harusame made from.
    I rarely eat harusame noodle because I am worried if my appitite is satisfied or not.lol
    But I have tried spicy flavor of harusame noodle. Taste is good:-)

    Thanks for interesting blog!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete